Egypt Sacred Journey is a 14-day tour, next dates TBA. Tour Cost of TBD per person is based on double occupancy and a minimum of 16 paying guests (Early Bird discounts are available).
Contact by e-mail is recommended. If you need to speak to us by phone, please send us an e-mail which includes your telephone number and we will call you back.
Request a phone call: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fourteen Magic Days: Registrtation Policies
Prices are based on double occupancy and 16 paying guests. If you sign up late, you may be required to pay the single price. Every attempt will be made to provide a roommate for you.
Reserved space: Quest Travel has blocked 8 double rooms/cabins throughout the trip for guests.
Land package pricing: Rates are based on a group of 16 paying guests. All rates are in US dollars.
- Per person, double occupancy - TBD (early payment discounts are available)
- Full Payment Due by TBA.
- Single room supplement (added to double occupancy price) - TBD
- If a Pyramids View room is requested, there will be a supplement of TBD per room per night charged, and is subject to availability. (Please request in advance.)
- Discount pricing rules: We must have your full name as it is on the passport AND passport number WITH full payment for discount pricing to apply.
Foreign Departures: Please inquire for international departures outside of the USA. The price of the trip from international departures outside of the USA is $900 less than the stated prices, above. We will still provide the domestic airfare within Egypt for you once you arrive in Cairo.
Contact us to make arrangements to meet you in Cairo.
- Airfare to and from JFK - Cairo, All flights within Egypt
- 2 nights, Mena House Hotel (pyramid view room option at extra charge - see above)
- 3 nights, Private Nile cruise ship
- 1 night, Movenpick Aswan hotel (or similar)
- 3 nights, Sharm El Shiekh Resort
- 3 nights, St. George Luxor hotel
- 2 nights, Cairo Sonesta Hotel
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotels
- Full board on Nile cruise: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Private visit into the King's Chamber
- Private visit into Philea temple
- All hotel taxes and service charges
- Visit to Dendarah and Abydos
- All transfers from and to Egypt airports, hotels, and Nile cruise in an A/C bus
- All entrance fees to every site mentioned in the itinerary
- Private Spiritual Egyptologist tour escort from Quest Travel
- Lunches and dinners provided when indicated on the itinerary as B, L, D
- Farewell dinner
- Travel and Health insurance (strongly advised)
- Entry Visa to Egypt upon arrival, $25.00 per person
- Tipping for Nile cruise staff, driver, hotels staff, luggage handling at all airports and hotels. ($200.00 per person to be collected in advance from clients)
- If Pyramids View rooms are requested, there will be a supplement of $75 per room per night charged, and are subject to availability. (please request in advance)
- Cash tip for the Egyptologist tour leader, to be collected on the last night. ($150 is an optional "thank you")
- Departure tax, if any
Part of your deposit or registration fee may be refundable if you must cancel. Considerable administrative work is initiated when you register, including air and travel bookings, lodging space, and communication, planning and coordination with our tour company. The amount of your refund will be based on the date we receive notice of your cancellation.
- If canceled more than 120 days prior to the departure date, 90% of total trip cost per person will be refunded (excluding non-refundable deposits)
- Later cancellations require additional administrative fees based on the time schedule documented in our Credit Card/Refund Policy.
Notify us immediately if you need to cancel.